Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the passenger side of the engine there is a big black cylender thast looks like its for ac, its bolted to the fire wall with 2 pipes going throught the fire wall, and there is a bolt next to the wiring harness on the cab side of the fire wall that looks like its supporting that, does all that have to come out too??

·
Registered
975 Posts
on the passenger side of the engine there is a big black cylender thast looks like its for ac, its bolted to the fire wall with 2 pipes going throught the fire wall, and there is a bolt next to the wiring harness on the cab side of the fire wall that looks like its supporting that, does all that have to come out too??
i believe the thing your talking about is the condensor for the a/c. im not sure how to get it out but i do know those lines go to the a/c unit inside the car.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there anyway i can avoid pulling that crap off, like can i some how seperate the core from that or is it all 1 peice

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
ok the ac condensor is in front of the raidator..the air box needs to be pulled back yes there are some bolts that need to be taken off.. if u see a bolt around that box take it off no big deal if it didnt need to be u can just put it back later... there is a lid on the top of that box held on by 4 small bolts under that is the heater core...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got it done, im puttin it all back together but i got a question about the speedo, im making a post on it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts