Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I'm Joshua Stallings From Willis, TX

I am selling my 18" TSW Thruxton Wheels (Staggered) wrapped in Nitto NT555Tires (255/45 on 8.0 in the Front and 275/40 on 9.5 in the Rear) Plenty of tread left.

These were for 05+ Mustang But I think with the right spacers you can make them look real good on a new edge.

they have some minor scuffs not visible from more than 5 feet. I would take pictures but you simply would not be able to see them in the pics.
that's how minor the marks are.

These tires go for over $700 new without mounting and balance
The rims Go for $840 new.
The new retail is $1540

Price: $700 Local pick up, $$850 Shipped. Don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if they don't sell quickly I'd be willing to work with to get these sold!

These would look great on a lowered car my car was at stock height.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice wheels but i bought a used set for a little less about 3 or 4 years ago for my lexus. Might wanna come down some. Just my 2 cents man? I would even consider them for my new edge if the price was right?!

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although rim style usually stays the same and a rims value is based on the condition of the rim and or tire (In this case some nice nitto's) and not how long the rim has been in production. I have brought my price down for a Quick sell.

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do not have the tpms. im working offshore right now. but i can get my brother to take pics show or ship the rims

1 - 8 of 8 Posts