Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was leaving track practice to pick up my boy from the high school track practice, I coach middle school track. I got down to the entrance to the school that is on a main road and all the parents coming and going had the exit all jammed up besides they are all a bunch of terds that think their time is more important than everyone else's. I had some turning short and trying to take the front of my stang off while some dick in a chevy SUV was honking behind me, it was like dude do you want me to pull out in front of all these maniacs! I was turning left across three lanes of traffic and and saw a small opening and goosed it to go, oh my god the stang blew up like a roman candle on steroids blue smoke plumed up and then I hit a bit of weather sand I slid around the left hand turn in one quick jerk and the car stood up and more blue tire smoke bilowed out by the time I got off of it I had put on quite a show. If the Administrator gets on my case tomarrow I will blame it on my new diablo tuner! LOL :eek:;):D

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Nice!!! Today I was getting on the freeway and there was trash truck in front of me going 40!!! So as soon as I saw the slightest of openings I floored it and rocketed up to 75 in no time!!! I love how these things just get up and go! Its amazing. I couldnt imagine having a supercharger!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
]I couldnt imagine having a supercharger!

My thoughts exactly and my Mustang's bone stock! I think I've been acceleration deprived my whole (driving) life! :D

RyanHNT - sounds like a good release of pent up aggression, hehe. The car doesn't like being held back in crowded parking lots either. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I installed the 91 performance tune on Saturday and was not impressed with it but I knew I still had a half a tank of discount 89 the other half P66 91 in the car so I went and got some STP octain booster and it seemed to make a big difference, hope all those big pieces of sand and gravel I was throwing didn't hit that chevy.:no;):D

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
My thoughts exactly and my Mustang's bone stock! I think I've been acceleration deprived my whole (driving) life! :D

RyanHNT - sounds like a good release of pent up aggression, hehe. The car doesn't like being held back in crowded parking lots either. :)
Same here!!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I saw my car on the lift today with the cam covers and supercharger sitting on the ground. Then I come in here reading about all the fun spirited driving everyone else is doing...I hate you guys.

*runs to corner and weeps* I HATE MY LIFE:D

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I was out rompin my KB with the top down today... 05 you are gonna have one hell of a ride when it gets done... waiting sucks ass...

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
I saw my car on the lift today with the cam covers and supercharger sitting on the ground. Then I come in here reading about all the fun spirited driving everyone else is doing...I hate you guys.

Oh Please, you are going to have such a sick car soon!!! It will destroy all our fun!! Plus im totally jealous! :yes

·
Registered
543 Posts
If you guys are getting wet over an intake and a tune, toss on some **** that will add some power and bring a fresh pair of underwear

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
yea.. everyone was probably like (that was so cool, idiot) jelousy rules...

way to hold up the stang image..FTW:rockon

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I was out rompin my KB with the top down today... 05 you are gonna have one hell of a ride when it gets done... waiting sucks ass...
Im right there with you... ( except I have a procharger not a KB ). Its 65 and sunny in S.Indiana. Got to put the top down and let her eat while I was out running around at lunch, needless to say I took an extra hour for lunch than my ussual one hour...
Cant wait to get my speedster/tonneau cover painted and my wheels/springs on. I hate winter, good thing its almost over...

·
Registered
743 Posts

Dude your mustang makes mine go run in a corner and weep
*sniff sniff *

1 - 12 of 12 Posts