Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I've posted 10 threads in the past day, but here goes another one...I know my car has a tune on it now, and I'm just a little afraid that if I go and get the SCT and re-tune my car that it will perform less than what it does now...My car, as of now, runs amazing I feel that it is so fast right now, I'm just afraid that if I re-tune it it will lose some of its power...am I just crazy or is this a legitimate concern?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm optimistic about it I just feel the car is such a beast right now I don't want to change it!! =D

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
Look at it this way... If you start buying any other parts for the car you will more than make up for any power you won't lose by retuning it lol. Or just run the race tune all the time.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
personally don't think there's any way you'll be disappointed.

oh and what's up with the maveric

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cann't go wrong with an SCT tunner. Just make sure you get a good tune at a shop cause the box order tunes is a crack shot.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
personally don't think there's any way you'll be disappointed.

oh and what's up with the maveric
Yeah I hope I'm not dissapointed...I doubt I will be...

haha good eye! Thats my fathers '71 Grabber...its got a worked 302 with a late-model mustang 5-speed :D...loooove it!

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
haha good eye! Thats my fathers '71 Grabber...its got a worked 302 with a late-model mustang 5-speed :D...loooove it!

I had a Maverick with a built 302, one of the fastest cars I ever owned.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a Maverick with a built 302, one of the fastest cars I ever owned.
:D Its going to get even faster this year...for some reason the wiring harness he has on now is only giving him 1/4 of the voltage he needs, so when he gets full power...watch out...plus we're putting a posi rear and a set of 3.90's in it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts