Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Most use SCT or Diablo, but you have no use for one since your car is stock.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Either sct or diablo both will get the job done and if you are stock with an auto you can adjust that tranny a bit. If you plan on installing a supercharger or something of that sort in the future then check the different performance shops in your area that you would let workon your car and find out if they work with diablo or sct. Ive had diablo and now i have sct only bc the tuner/shop I went to uses sct not diablo so i sold my diablo tuner/handheld and picked up the sct/handheld. It all depends on you future goal and what the performance shop/tuner in your area uses. Both will do the same thing in slightly different ways.

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Most use SCT or Diablo, but you have no use for one since your car is stock.
Why's that? I picked up 26 rwhp from a tune. That's the cheapest 26 rwhp one can get. Plus the car runs smoother and has much better throttle response.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Why's that? I picked up 26 rwhp from a tune. That's the cheapest 26 rwhp one can get. Plus the car runs smoother and has much better throttle response.
Completely agree. A stock car can benefit from a tuner. Its a good starting point also for future mods best to get it now and get it out of the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts