Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys here are my dyno sheets of my car.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
nice man, beef up that motor and turn up the boost lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually,it is normal from what i was told.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
12's are fine...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Not a problem...

What is your fuel system?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not a problem...

What is your fuel system?
well i went back to my receipts and for description it saids 05 ford gt pump.
i'm not sure if that is a type o but the part number they have is FM 4G7Z-9A407.
i told them i will be running a mmr motor down the road and they said the pump is good for 650hp.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
well i went back to my receipts and for description it saids 05 ford gt pump.
i'm not sure if that is a type o but the part number they have is FM 4G7Z-9A407.
i told them i will be running a mmr motor down the road and they said the pump is good for 650hp.
Thats a good pump...Your getting close to where a KB Boost-A-Pump might need to be added...

I am planning on going with a

03/04 Cobra tanks
Dual GT Pumps
Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Wire Harness Kit [LP-DUALFPDMKIT] - $349.00
KB Boost-A-Pump (Prolly the 40A)

The stock Mustang GT system even with the upgraded pumps have issue supporting over 450rwhp from what I have seen...

I have the SVT Focus Pump and I checked and my pumps are way to far into the duty cycle for my liking so I am going to upgrade the fuel soon...Might want to check the duty cycle on your pumps...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if the pump i had installed with them don't support 650hp they will be taking it back out and installing something that will support the hp they told me.
these guys are on the up and up,i've never had any problems with them.
i would have installed the pump myself but you have to modify the tank to make it work,that aspect of it i had no clue.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
if the pump i had installed with them don't support 650hp they will be taking it back out and installing something that will support the hp they told me.
these guys are on the up and up,i've never had any problems with them.
i would have installed the pump myself but you have to modify the tank to make it work,that aspect of it i had no clue.
I was just letting ya know...This is from my experience in the past and working on cars making that kinda of crazy horsepower that the Novi is capable of...

The GT Pump is a great pump...I just wanted to let ya know to check the duty cycle on it...

The Cobra tank with the dual pumps and dual fpdm is a good idea to look into after you get a built block...Im going to do the same myself...

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Im guessing they drilled holes in the bottom of the basket so that the pump doesnt suck the basket dry...

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Your car is awesome bro...I wasn't in any way knocking it...Just letting you know what I have ran into and found out how to fix the issue...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im guessing they drilled holes in the bottom of the basket so that the pump doesnt suck the basket dry...
i was about to go with the twin pumps but ended up doing the 05 pump.
i tried to have it tuned with the existing or factory pump that the bullitt comes with and it was like beating a dead horse,they looked at me like hell no you need to upgrade the pump.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
i was about to go with the twin pumps but ended up doing the 05 pump.
i tried to have it tuned with the existing or factory pump that the bullitt comes with and it was like beating a dead horse,they looked at me like hell no you need to upgrade the pump.
Yeah the stocker is not good to go...

The GT Pump will work for ya good...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts