Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it worth getting a tuner for a stock 2008 GT mustang? I already have the tuner for my previous mustang, just gotta pay for new tunes. SO should I do it? I will be putting a CAI sometime soon. It is a manual btw, so basically for $75 bucks should I put the tunes on?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't you already make this thread?
That was about having to pay to get new tunes? I just wanna know if I should wait until I get a CAI or go ahead and buy the tunes and put them on my stock GT.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It isn't going to matter either way. You are buying back into the free tunes for life, right?

Just get it tuned and then retuned when you buy the CAI.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It isn't going to matter either way. You are buying back into the free tunes for life, right?

Just get it tuned and then retuned when you buy the CAI.
Correct, I guess thats what im gonna do. Just wanted to see if someone would come in here and throw out any benefits or #'s of tuning with stock.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also does anyone know if BAMA tunes for the ford racing cold air intake? I like the looks of that one it blends in with the rest of the engine bay and has the best heat shield IMO.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
biggest reason i like american muscle/bama is because they offer the free tunes whether you get the parts from them or not.

in order to buy into this deal you have to buy the 3 tune deal. iirc it's $150

1 - 12 of 12 Posts