Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a tuner that works with a 2005 GT and a 2007 GT 500?

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Your Dad drives a Camry and his wife a GT500!!! I would have a GT500 too if I was him. On topic: Just so we're on the same page, you know that you can't tune 2 cars with 1 tuner, right?

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
You can't even use the same model tuner from 2005 and 2007. 2007 and up ECM's speak a different language (Spanish Oak?) I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Only way that you may be able to accomplish tuning is to get Ford tuning software into a laptop. And then still you would need two different programs for the different years.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's unfortunate. Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
535 Posts
There is a tuning system called Sniper that you can tune two separate cars with. I haven't personally used it but have read about it. It may run from a laptop instead of a handheld unit. Google it, I think it'll be easy to find. I think you can buy what they call Bullitts, that allow you to tune maybe a few more than two cars from the same system.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
There is a tuning system called Sniper that you can tune two separate cars with. I haven't personally used it but have read about it. It may run from a laptop instead of a handheld unit. Google it, I think it'll be easy to find. I think you can buy what they call Bullitts, that allow you to tune maybe a few more than two cars from the same system.
No offense to the OP but since he's asking about this I don't think we should be recommending him the Sniper system since I don't think he's got the knowledge to tune his own vehicle nor a GT500.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts