Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many people have actually used the sct flash tuner an how much it really helps cause i was looking at getting one but i just didn't want to go out an spend the money then it be a waste my car is mostly stock 97gt 373s, flows with turndowns, short shifter, an tires but i plan on doing a lot to it during this summer so lets say i do full pi swap can they send me another tune for that as well or can they only do minor mods like cai an exhaust?

·
Registered
131 Posts
it will help you get the most out of your mods. it should be the first thing you get cause you get free tunes for life so yea.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just ordered mine from AmericanMuscle.com and they claim with a stock 96-98GT they will give you 30hp not counting any mods you have. Plus like whiteboy05 said, free tunes for life you can't go wrong. You just fill a form out and tell them what mods you have and they email you a new tune to load into your tuner.

Also improve MPG all across the board.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
best mod i ever gpt...next to my turbo lol. when i was n/a it had to add about 15rwhp and a LOT of tourqe i felt the tourqe kick in right away. its worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts