1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
GMS is really outdated I dont know anyone who still tunes with their software

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
click on the link in my sig or in HMUSN's sig. Both will take you to where you need to be to get a good tuner for your mustang. You'll get 2 years of free custom tunes, a good tuner, all the cables you need, free shipping. Plus this guy really knows his stuff and has GREAT customer service. If you have any tuner questions e-mail [email protected] he'll be able to answer them.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
look at what the tuners in your area are using before you get one.
Normally I would agree. However, unless he plans to go FI then Joe at tricktuners will be able to handle anything else. Even if he does go FI, Joe can give him a tune that will get him as far as the nearest SCT dyno shop.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
You own a v6 mustang?

Justin @ VMP > the rest.

/end all

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Joe has better prices. Plus, with him you get free retunes for 2 years! Everything else being pretty much equal...with Joe you just get more for your money.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Joe has better prices. Plus, with him you get free retunes for 2 years! Everything else being pretty much equal...with Joe you just get more for your money.

I'll stick with Justin....

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
The way joe does it is He gets all the info you can provide for him, then writes you a tune. Once you flash the tune in, then he has you data log and send him the results. He then perfects the tune and sends it back to you. You then flash and data log again. If both you and he thinks it's perfect after that...then you're good to go. Otherwise he'll keep working on it till it is perfect.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
plus with the free retunes for 2years. If you get a new mod a year and a half later Joe will write you a new tune for free. With Justin you'll have to pay for the new tune.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts