Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright im gonna be buying a tuner in the next hour or so, any recommendations i was looking at the XCAL3 on americanmuscle.com, any thoughts or suggestions

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright, i was gonna wait to buy one but the MIL eliminators i bought ended up not working anyway, and i dont know what i did with the receipt or packaging i threw i way so i decided to buy one to shut of the engine light, thanks man

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
lol

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i ordered the XCAL3 from americnmuscle, but never got a order number yet, and you need that to get your custom tune, whats going on with that, anyone else order one from there, how long do you have to wait, untill you get an email telling u the order number?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright i ordered the XCAL3 from americanmuscle.com but the problem is you need a order number to get the custom tune with it, so do i have to wait untill they send me a order number to fill out the form for the custom tune? how does this work anyone know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.