Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the SCT and Diablo tuners only allow you to make tuning changes through full custom tuning files that you have to get from people like American Muscle or Brenspeed etc..?? Does the PC interface allow you to go in and make adjustments yourself? Or does that constitute a whole new tune? There is another company out there called Delta force I think and their tuning seems to have more available options that the user can adjust. I just want to be able to change as many things as I can when changing around tuning settings. I know this has been asked many times but who's tuner does everyone like?

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
SCT. My tune is set and I dont **** with it.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
im not 100% sure but i think the diablo allows you to do more than the SCT but there is alot more Tuners that use SCT so that is probably why most stick with SCT.

Im rocking SCT.

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
i've got the sct livewire tuner, thinking about upgrading soon tho, thiso nes kind of getting old. but still awsome to work with. the sct livewire allows you to go in and adjust different options. but you have to be EXTREMELY careful when doing this because you can cause damage to the motor.

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Unless you know a ton about engine operation and tuning i would leave it to the pros. Its not an easy task (sometimes it is, but don't count on that!). You can adjust basic parameters like the AFR and timing on the tuner itself. That is enough for 99% of everyone that wants to tweak the settings. Here is some info on email tunes
Information on email tunes and the free retunes - Trick Tuners Forums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.