Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a 4v swap on a stock GT bottom end and I am still on the untuned GT ECU. As you can imagine the car runs like **** and there is massive pulled timing at the top of 4th. I am looking into the SCT Pro Racer Package to tune and I am getting a wideband so I can tune A/F ratio too. How much of an increase in power do you think I should see if I tune very well. I have a friend with the SCT and he did his car so between the 2 of us I think we can tune it pretty well. Let me know if anyone has used this software before. Is it easy to use? Thanks

PS. I posted this a little while ago but I am throwing a code for no IAT because I am running a new MAF and supposidly the GTs have the IAT incorperated in with the MAF. I am running a cobra 80mm now and I was wondering if I can rewire the wires going to the MAF to an IAT. Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
from what your sitting at now with a stock GT ECU, and the computer thinking its still a 2v???? a big one

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from what your sitting at now with a stock GT ECU, and the computer thinking its still a 2v???? a big one
lol yea I hope so, I just want to be able to notice a difference and have to correct amount of power that I am supposed to!

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Is it easy to use?
Its not even close to easy. If you like a challenge, are good with computers, and are willing to put in a lot of time, then its easy. I have good prices on PLX widebands too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its not even close to easy. If you like a challenge, are good with computers, and are willing to put in a lot of time, then its easy. I have good prices on PLX widebands too.
Yea well I have a lot of time on my hands and I understand a bit about computers. I like your price on the wideband and Pro Racer package. Maybe we can make a deal?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts