Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally met my goal on Saturday at Cecil co dragway here in md. I was able to run in the 10s back to back. First time was a 10.95 at 125mph and the second pass was a 10.88 at 126 mph.

I'm very happy with the car, especially since its not making tons of power and is almost at full weight. Ignore the r/t. I was spoiling it up on the brake. I need a 2step.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Awesome - congrats man! :) It must feel good!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
A likely excuse about the late rt haha. Good times though. Always feels good to reach your goal

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Very nice! I cant wait to be in the 10s

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Nice man congrats! Who cares about R/T, I usually dog too, getting my RPM's right for launch. Unless Im racing someone thatll be a good race.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
My car weighed 3560 with me in it. So about 3360 with out me. So Id guess his car without him weighs about 3300-3400

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol Aarons just mad.

Thanks guys. I'm not sure how much the car weighs. I've never had it on a scale. The car is full weight other than needed components. I.even had the back seat in still. I'm in the process of removing some extra weight. I hope to drop 200lbs.

I run a 26x10.5x15 et street bias ply. With 3.27 gears.

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's very doable as long as you can get a good launch and have the power to get there.

I'm going to try for 10.50s in the spring with no added power. I'm hoping to get the car below 3200llbs.

·
Lexus FTW
4,411 Posts
i have similar mods but a ff kit, 42# jectors and 290lph fuel pump. really nice times though. You gonna stick with those gears or try something different? I was recommended 3.55

1 - 20 of 43 Posts