Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided that I shall buy all the misc parts before i grab my turbo kit. Reasoning is that i will be too anxious once i grab my turbo kit and will immediatly install itand something will fail due to negligence. :eek:

Fuel Pump: $100

Gauge Pod: $56

AEM Air/Fuel gauge: $193

Autometer Boost gauge: $56

Autometer Oil gauge: $45

3 Gauges together:

Gauges in gauge pod

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Are those all the pieces you have? So far so good. What kind of pump is that?

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On friday, I shall get 42 LB injectors and my MAF sensor. I still need to get the damn K member from Slow02, i just dont want to drive an hour... lazy.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Very nice man! I wish I could afford dual Cobra pumps! Ahh and my AFR gauge!

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The cheapest i found, (name brand that is), was this AEM for $193 shipped to my door. Its off of ebay, from a seller who has 100% ratings i think from cali... He has sold like 5000+... Gauges are super expensive.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Nice..How much power are you looking to make?

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shooting for 450 rwhp. Realistically 400 rwhp is what's going to be the outcome before the turbo cams and stall.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Quick question, what other fuse spots can you use for the other 2 gauges? My boost gauge is in 37.

·
:)
11,583 Posts
damn you're making progress ALOT faster than i though you would.

when do you expect to get it all installed and finished? Is les doing it?

You are gonna give me a ride when you're done, right? :D

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quick question, what other fuse spots can you use for the other 2 gauges? My boost gauge is in 37.
I still haven't installed them nor have i looked for a place to put them so i do not know, yet. Ill look at it later this week or next week.

damn you're making progress ALOT faster than i though you would.

when do you expect to get it all installed and finished? Is les doing it?

You are gonna give me a ride when you're done, right? :D
Les will do some of my install. The annoying parts are what he is going to do, injectors, fuel pump, stall, put the stock manifolds on, and cams. I shall do the rest. :yes

This will be complete once i get my tax return. I shall spend less than half on the entire turbo kit while the rest will be saved for a new engine! ;)

Yes you can also get shotgun when its complete. :cool:

·
:)
11,583 Posts
wait, you're also getting cams?

oh and patrick at PSI is trading me a tranny he has from an 04 for my old tranny and $200

Les will swap em out for $250 and then i'll get my financial aid LEFTOVER money and i'll use that for the cams install :D

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Nice man, thats pretty sweet. AEM AFR gauge is that a wideband one? Cause the cheapest Ive seen like like $300. Can you either PM or send me that guy's eBay store. Id love to get a wideband AFR gauge for $193

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
I tapped onto the lighting for the traction control defroster buttons and its worked great for me so far.

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes it's a wideband one. I'll find the eBay store. The sellers name has something to do with aj. Lol. I'll find it later.

Jakashh, um no. Lol.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Not to sound like a Tuner guy but it would be kinda cool to get a boost gauge that reads Bars and not PSI.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts