Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new here, just thought I would introduce myself. Ive got a 93 Gt, 347 bottom end, aluminum heads, and a little 60mm turbo setup....all sittin in the floor, the block is at the machine shop and it should be done in a couple weeks

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Hey guys im new here, just thought I would introduce myself. Ive got a 93 Gt, 347 bottom end, aluminum heads, and a little 60mm turbo setup....all sittin in the floor, the block is at the machine shop and it should be done in a couple weeks
how much power do you plan to make?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
it's what i'm thinking

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i say he would be safe up to about 35 psi.....:D;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
i would like to say welcome

and that im glad someone on here knows how to build a 5.0 stroker (reffering to all the retards who think a 331 is better)

·
Registered
569 Posts
lol thats funny i told someone i know i wanted to do a 347 and he told me "they _ _ _ _ oil" i was thinking of what darrell would say...(ryans sig)

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
lol thats funny i told someone i know i wanted to do a 347 and he told me "they _ _ _ _ oil" i was thinking of what darrell would say...(ryans sig)
whoever told you they burn oil dont know anything about 347 strokers

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
cut his _ _ _ _ off^^^^:D

·
Registered
301 Posts
his burn off? o_O

·
Registered
569 Posts
:lmao

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
well your the one that brought it back to the top crackhead:eek:.......:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea guys im worried about the block as well...im guessing on 17psi to be making about 475 to 525?? Could be higher or lower well see. Ive got the bottle to put on it also. It does have a main girdle and head studs and the block has been decked so ive done what I can to try an help it out. Couldnt afford the 2k blocks right now. Any of you guys around Jonesboro or Memphis?

And yes im a 347 guy ive had both and just liked the 47 better.

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
347's do burn more Oil... duh... Refined oil in the form of Gas..... Geez everybody knows that....:eek::D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts