Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Fuel upgrades. 8.8 in rear end forged internals. Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Or If you mean other than the head unit, that's a lot of piping and an intercooler in a nutshell.

·
crippled Vet
15 Posts
my opinion when doing any power mods is work from the inside out. doing that will almost surely prevent you from doing anyting unessasry and possibly blowing an engine

·
Registered
932 Posts
kinda depends on how much psi you want to run but with out touching your internals you will need to upgrade you fuel system (larger injectors, bigger fuel pump) they you will need the turbo the manifold leading to your turbo piping to the inter cooler and piping from inter cooler to TB. down pipe custom exhaust work maybe. you will want to upgrade your rear end if your going to run higher psi to a 8.8 with a tlok as stated before. and if your running over 6 psi i would forge all internals

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Fuel upgrades. 8.8 in rear end forged internals. Etc.

no need for forged
No need for 8.8
Fuel upgrades-yes
You need turbo, cold side, hot side, waste gate, turbo manifolds, intercooler, boost gauge, wideband gauge, tune, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump

03cristian

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
kinda depends on how much psi you want to run but with out touching your internals you will need to upgrade you fuel system (larger injectors, bigger fuel pump) they you will need the turbo the manifold leading to your turbo piping to the inter cooler and piping from inter cooler to TB. down pipe custom exhaust work maybe. you will want to upgrade your rear end if your going to run higher psi to a 8.8 with a tlok as stated before. and if your running over 6 psi i would forge all internals
No need to forge for over 6 psi!
Where are ya getting this info from?
A 4.0 can do 10psi on a safe tune!

03cristian

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Why would you not get an 8.8? Snapping the 7.5 is possible on stock power.

·
Registered
932 Posts
ya true you can run 10 psi then that thing is like a ticking time bomb i would rather be on the way safe side especially when its my money on the line.... if you want to pay for damage control be my ****ing guest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts