Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a year of getting this all put together and finding time to get away from Germany I finally got it tuned by Fastlane Motorsports.

Here's the video of one of the full pulls. The camera didn't focus on the screen to well and those weren't the final numbers if you can make them out.

And here is the final results.

This thing pulls like a freight train. I haven't had anybody run me yet, but there may be some potential out tonight.

A big thanks goes to Billy and the guys that help make this all come together and to Fastlane Motorsports for topping it off with a fantastic tune.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
^ +1

Sounds nasty man! Congrats

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
very cool man! and wondering above too

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Please get a speedo video, a good one too! If so then you will get reps from everyone!!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The turbo is the turbonetics 62mm that comes with the standard hellion kit at 15#s of boost and I am running blow through, so we just used the turboxs BPV in a BOV configuration. I'll try to capture speedo shot tonight.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Whats the AR on the turbo? .81 Im assuming??

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Man that is sick. The turbo sounds like sex! :drool

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
I'm glad to see everything worked out. From the looks of that graph I would imagine it pulls its ass off... :D Are you ready to do heads, cams and upgrade that turbo yet?

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Awesome man. I miss that shop. How are Melvin and Caleb?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Nice numbers.......

Caleb is really awesome at tuning turbo cars, and he's really cool while he's tuning. Keeps you involved, and tells you what's going on.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Nice job.

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
Sounds amazing... Congrats!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats the AR on the turbo? .81 Im assuming??
I'm not sure without looking it up. It's the standard 62mm Turbonetics turbo.

I'm glad to see everything worked out. From the looks of that graph I would imagine it pulls its ass off... :D Are you ready to do heads, cams and upgrade that turbo yet?
Oh, it pulls very hard. I took it up to the top of fourth in no time. I wanted to get some video, but it was too wet out and raining off and on all day. I'm ready to do heads, cams, and upgrade the turbo just as soon as my wallet recovers. Might have to sweet talk the wife, too.

Awesome man. I miss that shop. How are Melvin and Caleb?
They looked like they were doing well. Both of those guys are great. Caleb was spot on with his tuning. He worked on it until after hours getting it dialed in. I would definitely go back to them. I don't care if I have to drive a long distance. Well, worth the time, travel, and money. I just need to get an EGR delete to complete it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dude way to go! I just got my car running again after the turbo swap. I ended up blowing a head gasket during the tuning and tore it all down. Decided to put some trickflow heads on while I had it apart. Should get some dyno time shortly and see what it will do finally.

·
Banned from AFM member!
783 Posts
+1 on Fastlane and Caleb's tuning.

Nice numbers, dude. That's pretty sick.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Where are the in car videos? I know you're going to make a few before you hi-tale it back to Germany!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts