Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
because its cheap parts, cheap turbo, cheap intercooler, cheap hotside (probably 304 stainless = cracked after a year), cheap wastegate, cheap BOV, no k-member, no injectors, no downpipe, no tune.. garbage.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh i figured wasn't interested in it i was just wondering how this guy could get away with such a cheap price

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Damn, Bob, you're all over these cheap turbo kits...

Reps for saving guys like me from dropping too much money on crap!

:EDIT..maybe not. Won't let me rep :(

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
damn man you're the second one who said no rep today.. oh well. yeah i did a lot of research.. some people around here might remember i was going to turbo mine but i decided after finding so much cheap **** about these kits it would be worth it to just stick with the supercharger.

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
damn man you're the second one who said no rep today.. oh well. yeah i did a lot of research.. some people around here might remember i was going to turbo mine but i decided after finding so much cheap **** about these kits it would be worth it to just stick with the supercharger.
Yea, but arent you the one from awhile back (if I *remember* right) that claimed and aruged to the death that "you cant build a supercharger setup correctly for less than 3k"......im not saying youre wrong, a bunch of the cheap turbo setups are absolute garbage but you never know what might happen

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Yeah, every time I try to rep you it says I have to spread more around or something like that. Eh. You're alright in my book, if that's good enough lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts