Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol why was this edited?! did they make you change your post?!

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
go join the turbo forums and post about an on3 kit and see what they say:D

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
im not doing all that, are they legit?

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
I would advise that you have all the connections welded instead of using the band clamps. other than that just get a good tune. you might have to fight it to make it fit all good. when you get the kit just inspect the welds real good. i have not heard anything bad about on3.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
go join the turbo forums and post about an on3 kit and see what they say:D
Login

First off, I have received a grand total of zero complaints about on3 performance from their actual customers. The reason I have decided to part ways with this vendor is due to all of the drama and my inability to communicate effectively with the vendor when problems did arise on this forum. Let it be known that even with all of the latest drama the customer said they are happy with the resolution. Nobody was ever ripped off by this company.

I have also banned his account because I don't feel like dealing with anymore drama. This means that I would like it if the small clan of on3 haters can NOT POST CHILDISH THINGS ABOUT ON3 PEFFORMANCE OR ITS EMPLOYEES. If someone comes on here asking for opinions on their products you may reply with factual data and information, but leave the 3rd grade insults and adjectives out of it. It is also in your best interest not to insult companies with personal insults, you may find yourself in court overpaying for a lawyer. If you can't follow this simple rule it will require me to deal wtih more drama that I hate and I will start handing out temp bans I guess.

Have a nice day.

Straight from the site owner.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jbig thats awesome!

What setup did you go with?
How is it for daily use?
any dyno numbers yet?!
whats it run in the 1/4?!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
so is power master the actual brand of the turbo?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
yeah i think its a company that makes diesel turbos, and i posted that **** about the turboforums cuz everytime ive seen someone post something about the on3 kit all the nutswingers get super pissed, im guessing cuz they paid twice as much for their kits and dont wana believe something cheaper can make power

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol let us know what they say! i am rlly looking into this kit.:)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
**** im looking into the kit as well if i pick up another fox, the price is nuts and every one ive seen has fit very well

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
the other guys prbly have a garrett or turbonetics turbo and think that its exponentially better, and thats prbly the big price difference in the kits

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
jbig thats awesome!

What setup did you go with?
How is it for daily use?
any dyno numbers yet?!
whats it run in the 1/4?!
I have the 70mm

I drive it to work everyday 30miles each way.

no.

not giving it up yet, but a H/C/I car should be able to run in the mid to low 10's, maybe with the bigger 76mm even break 9's.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
not giving it up yet, but a H/C/I car should be able to run in the mid to low 10's, maybe with the bigger 76mm even break 9's.
I think you would be pushing the stock block pretty hard

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have the 70mm

I drive it to work everyday 30miles each way.

no.

+++++REP!!!!

where did you buy it from, and how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I could be wrong but i thought it was master power. Thats what mine says. Theyre good turbos from what I hear. Theyre built in brazil. I heard they had issues with the turbos a couple years back but problems were fixed. I havent heard anything bad about on3performance. I surf the turbo forums to find out things about turbo cars and i believe they advertise there. You can go there and look at their feedback

1 - 20 of 27 Posts