Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how much of a bitch is it to fit tt's in a 5.0....i have one on the way and want to get ready for them so what modification do i have to do to squeeze them in.....and do the regular oval mid pipes bolt up to the square headers?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Man differents kits fit in diff. places so which kit are you wanting to go with?:D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the trick flow setup done w/o heads....cam and have all the fuel/ air upgrades covered.....just will need tuned and misc. things....and now i have to find a new setup cause the guy i was getting this from just backed out like two min. ago....so now the queston is where do i find one for about 1500-2000

·
Banned
3,784 Posts
a member on here fabbed up his own TT kit. i forget what his screen name was...Maybe TT86 :dunno

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is no way i could fab my own...lol and can only find some for 3500-4000 which i may have to do...but where do you get turbos that are worth a damn that arent that much...or do you?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
a member on here fabbed up his own TT kit. i forget what his screen name was...Maybe TT86 :dunno
es tt86 did and there was another one that just fabbed his own turbo kit here is his car.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
there is no way i could fab my own...lol and can only find some for 3500-4000 which i may have to do...but where do you get turbos that are worth a damn that arent that much...or do you?
thats not really possible

·
Banned
3,784 Posts
There are cheaper kits out there.

Go the the info section of this site Mustang Turbo Kits
I have seen this kit on a local's car and it is very nice. And it is only $2900 for the base kit which is a single 70mm turbo and such...Of course for more money he can get you whatever you want.

Also, what block are you running? If you are going to do it RIGHT, buy a dart or world products block.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
yea, the block just doubled his build price

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Newt at quicktime is a great guy do buisness with

i'd go for his kit or HP Performance

·
Registered
173 Posts
There are cheaper kits out there.

Go the the info section of this site Mustang Turbo Kits
I have seen this kit on a local's car and it is very nice. And it is only $2900 for the base kit which is a single 70mm turbo and such...Of course for more money he can get you whatever you want.

Also, what block are you running? If you are going to do it RIGHT, buy a dart or world products block.
did you check ebay cause i have seen them on there for no more than 2000
i saw tt kit for 1500 brand new with intercooler

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
did you check ebay cause i have seen them on there for no more than 2000
i saw tt kit for 1500 brand new with intercooler
Stay far far away from the ebay turbo kit.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
es tt86 did and there was another one that just fabbed his own turbo kit here is his car.
that belongs to a chick named wendy.. it has a single turbocharger

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts