Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup. Stroker games boring, gona cost 2k to break a high 10 soooo Ima go a diff route. Whats your power guess on this setup, Im lookin for 460ish whp

ported tf170s
tfsr box upper
no idea on what cam
on3 kit 10 lb spring

this is on a 302 mind you

dunno if my cam will clear a stock shortblock, if it will itll be slapped in along with my top end crap.

255lph pump good to 500 crank or whp?

just guesses here.... no plans in the works:shiftyeyes

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Might need a boost a pump to get over 500 rwhp, and that will kind of make up for shitty fuel lines/rails too. Upgrade if it's in your budget. 255 should support 500 at the crank. SN95 rails flow just a bit more than our fox ones on the cheap. You find a buyer for your shortblock? And why would it cost 2k to break a high 10? You have a nitrous cam in there, don't ya, lololol

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont want 500whp, I want to be right at the limit for the stock lines/rails and a single 255 if that makes sense, to keep **** simple. And ima take enough **** going boost as is cut me some slack loloolo

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I dont want 500whp, I want to be right at the limit for the stock lines/rails and a single 255 if that makes sense, to keep **** simple. And ima take enough **** going boost as is cut me some slack loloolo
Yeah, I remember a certain 'ewwwww your boosting it' comment from you, lol

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bwhahaha Im not gona lose much money at all doing it, and itll hopefully keep me occupied for a little while. ****ing 347s only been running since December and Im bored

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fast is fast phaggots. Anyways how far can I get with a 255 42s stock rails and lines? ****ing retard that owned the car before me put a 190 pump in it for some reason so gota pull it

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Should do 450 or so at the wheels on boost, which is a higher fuel level, of course. Injectors and rails will take you there, no doubt. Isn't there like a 320lph pump that you can put in there? Spend a few more bucks. You'd need it for your future LS anyway.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
doesnt a 255 flow more than the rails and lines can push as is? Or am I a stupid phaggot

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pockets aint that deep... selling my shortblock, injectors, maf, headers, midpipe, power pipe, I can get pretty dam far in this ****

1 - 20 of 72 Posts