Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys its been prob a year since Ive been on here but I just wanted to share some info on my car . Alot of you might remeber me I said i want to make 450 and run 11s a year ago . lol

Im trying to sell the kit off the car due to my 11 dollars in tickets . lmk what you guys think

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
THat. Is. Dope.

btw i think ur windshield is broked

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
lol i wouldnt say his windshield is "broke" its just a hairline crack, if i had the money id buy it but y not keep it?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
OMG if you look at the crack sideways...you could ALMOST argue it looks like a whispering eye (*cough vagina cough*)

sorry im changing the subject hee hee

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
wow lame....and im not talking about the cobra.

·
Registered
13 Posts
dude... that thing moved out so fast, i think it shattered the windshield!

anyways, nice, clean looking setup. I'm tossing around the idea of going turbo, whipple, or NA on mine. Since it's getting rebuilt from ground up, I've got alot of options available to me. What are the specs on your setup?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya the window got broke by the old hood. Also the car made 480 at 8.7 psi and at 5 psi it mad 360 , and last night I ran the 1/8 on street tires on 5 psi had 2.2 60 and ran 8.5 at 90

·
Registered
90 Posts
clean setup. turbo is the way.

·
Registered
649 Posts
heck yes turbo is the way. i wish i could get my crap finished. The HP twin turbo kit doesn't exactly fit the greatest.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
what type of paint is that??
powder coat?

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
u said u wanna sell ur kit to pay a $11 tickets?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
hell no keep that **** looks good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts