Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. Welcome to another adventure of the little car that couldnt. Recently i discovered that my turn signal wasnt working everytime i tried to use it. I later managed to figure out that whenever i press the break it stops working but only when i'm driving or if i have just parked. If i let it sit and idle for a minute it will work everytime. I almost got rear ended by a semi today though because i didnt realize it wasnt working. So um.... i'm stumped. Any ideas???:confused:

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
get a new flasher

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So both flashers went out at the same time? How does the bake affect how the flasher works? Could it need new wiring?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
have you replaced your blinker fluid lately??

:lmao ignore me and just listen to GF

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i havent changed my blinker fluid since i bought my car....how often should it be changed? :dunno
consider yourself lucky that theyre still blinking than!! it should be changed every 10,000 blinks

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
check to make sure your bulb connects are working well too

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
check to make sure your bulb connects are working well too
+1 since you have aftermarket tails.. it could very well be an issue with something not fully connecting or a wire issue.. take a look and see if anything looks funny

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
So both flashers went out at the same time? How does the bake affect how the flasher works? Could it need new wiring?
there is only one flasher, and it might just be going bad so when you put in the break the extra amps to put on the break light just make it go funky. but for 5 bucks its a better first try than trying to find a short

1 - 14 of 14 Posts