Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2007 mustang GT manual. with under 30k on it and its been a great car. only problem is today when i went to turn right i threw the switch on and the blinker on dash was going twice as fast. i got out and check all turn signals the right side worked but went realy fast? i called the ford dealership right away and they said it was a turn signal module and it would cost 400-500 dollars. and thats alot of green is there any way to go around that. i have been wanting to get the sequintial tail lights on it would that fix it?
please help me?

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
No, seq. tails will not fix it. They wil just sequence faster. Shouldn't you be under your 36 mos./36,000 mi. warranty? If not I would look at doing it yourself. It should be a plug and play installation if you can find the module.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the quik replys i went back out and looked agian and the inner rear bulb was out, silly me haha well a seven dollar bulb is better than 500 dollar module. hey where is the cheapest sequeintial set up and how much? i know how to cut and splice

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
where is the cheapest sequential tail light setup? i know how to cut and splce
I don't know about the cheapest, but I got mine from Silver Horse Racing. No cutting and splicing. just plug and play.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2007 Mustang turn signal issues

Having the same issue as above but mine went a little further. Right rear turn signal does not flash outside the car but flashes rapidly inside. Right rear brake light does not work when brake pedal is activated. (Bulbs have been replaced, all fuses and relays checked out as O.K.) NOW when I activate the bright lights I loose ALL headlights. (The fog lights continue to operate normaly) I am begining to believe I may need to replace the turn signal module. Does anyone have any ideas?? 41K miles on the car so there is no warranty.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
make sure its not loose?

·
Registered
27 Posts
check out americanmuscle.com I get all my stuff from there and they have free shipping on everything. There stuff is real quality too

·
Jim Breuer's Bitch
2,483 Posts
^+1 I can most definitely vouch for AM. Only one thing I ever bought wasn't from them and that was only because they didn't have it at the time, which they do have now.

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
Only one thing I ever bought wasn't from them and that was only because they didn't have it at the time, which they do have now.
Only ONE thing EVER? geez...I buy all sorts of stuff from wal-mart on a near daily basis...when AM gets toilet paper and crayons...I'll do the rest of my shopping there :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts