Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Cobra turned 50k today.:(

Outside view from a few weeks ago. I had my windows tinted last week. I'll get one later with the tint later and sorry for the dark photo.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Yep my car is 48,300..Im dreading 50k ugh

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
pppshh my car is 146,000....I wish I was just hitting 50,000

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
50k, but looks like she just turned 5k. Looks good Chad!

·
Registered
444 Posts
still looks good. your fine for another 200k or so :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys and gal. It's my daily driver right now, but still have managed only about 3500 miles in the past year. I'm trying to keep them down and have it as a toy to pull out of the garage when I'm older. If it's decent mileage it will retain quite a bit of value too...as long as I don't go too mod crazy.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
im up to 46,000 :(

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know what you mean guys. The reason I even think about it hitting 50k at all is because the previous owner kept the mileage so low. I got it with 46,300 miles on it on February 6th.

I need to get another one to just drive all the time. I'm thinking about a 05+ if I find the right one for the right price.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
a 97 with 50,000 compared to my 06 with 40,500. How depressing for me.
Nah more depressing for me. '04 with 81,000. :eek:

BTW, your car is sextacular 'Tang! I wub everything about it :D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Thanks man...right back at you btw.
Thanks! :) There's a guy with a Cobra (same color as yours) with chrome saleens on it that lives down the way from me. I don't see it very often, but I drool as I go past every time. Looks like he keeps it damn clean like yours too :D

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks white!

1rnkpny, I drive mine year round. In Hampton Roads (mideast coast US) we occasionally get a dusting of snow but anything insane happens every few years...and that would be a joke to you up there.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
As I write this I'm watching the snow flakes fall on and off. No big dumps yet. My ride is parked from mid Oct to mid May. I just passed the 34000km mark. Approx 22000 miles in 15 months of total diving. May be a little longer because we may not see winter until Mid-November.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
i drive mine year round. Ive owned the car for 13 months and have put ~10k miles on it. im on the beach, and rarely get snow, but when i do, i still drive it. if its snowing, almost everything here freaks out and closes, so if i drive in snow, i only go a couple miles and its really light snow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts