Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this stuff is awsome. i have been a user of the zaino stuff for awhile, but this stuff is awsome. i will still use my zaino but this stuff is actually easy and quick. took me about 15-20 minutes to do my entire car. looks great. would suggest this stuff for any of yall to use. looks great, is easy and leaves absolutly no residue! can also use it on all the rubber, and plastic in your car and it wont leave white residue. im tellin ya this stuff is awso0me. its only about 15 bux for a bottle of it and it works great. i also used some of their detail spray for in between washings and used it on the whole car and it looked like id spent hours on it whne id prolly spent about 45-50 minutes on it. this stuff is awsome guys!!!!

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
I used it myself too...

But it does not last long at all...Only lasts for about a week or two before it needs to be re-waxed...

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats pretty normal for me anyways i hate waxing but its good for it. i can stand doing it once a week and only spending 25-30 minutes instead of several hours

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
I prefer the Zaino myself...

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
I was thinking about trying it. but i like my My marquize. lol i have no Idea how to spell it. lol because it lost for a good long while.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
It will last for a while...

It depends on how often you wax...

With ICE you need to rewax about every week...So it would last for about 2-3 months I would think...

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
i use the "Wax-as-u-Dry" stuff it made my car shiny but it didnt really last long plus my car is black so it would be better to dry (front to back) then wax(in circles) My neighbor details and he said black cars have to be washed differently to shine best. he said dry the grain of the car(like front to back). ive never used real wax before. any tips?

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
easy apply evenly and let dry to a light haze and wipe it all off. if you leave wax on your car it isnt good. oh and use a terry cloth towl to put on then a microfiber towl to take it off.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ice is the worst product I've ever used. It looked as if someone had wiped my car with an oily rag!! Also, I used it on both of my cars, black G35 and my Stella, same results on both. I would not recommend.

·
Registered
356 Posts
yeah i love this stuff it makes the car look amazing. its only 8 bucks a bottle here but it doesn't last me very long at all. maybe a bottle every 3 weeks but i do re apply even the next day when i get bored i will hit up some spots that i already went over like the hood because its seen more.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i use ICE and it works great doesnt leave white residue.

·
Registered
40 Posts
good stuff i use a meguirs clay bar then ice then meguirs wax and it gives the car a great shine even befor the meguirs wax + its so simple to apply and remove

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ice

As stated above Ice does not last, but it is easy. Nothing beats a good carnauba if you are looking for great looks and great protection. If you are feeling strong use Meguiars #26 High-Tech Yellow Wax.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts