Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
April 2010 ROTM
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody make a twin screw style supercharger for a 351W or a conversion/retrofitting kit to bolt on a Eaton Supercharger from an 03-04 style cobra mustang to a 351W???

I really want to do this with a 351W. I love the look of the twin screw supercharger on top of the engine and think it would be awesome on a stroked out fuel injected 351W for my next SuperSnake.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Yeah, I too would love a twin screw available for the windsor engines (and older engines in general).

·
Registered
4 Posts
yay! thread revival! i still cant believe something like this died after only 2 posts. i KNOW there have to be plenty of folks out there who have done or want to do an EFI 351 swap in a 1995 or older stang.

i notice kenne bell is still making twin screw blowers for the 302, and i THINK ive heard of adapter plates that can be put between a 351 block that can let it accept a 302 intake. if this is the case and air would flow adequately, then this might be a viable option to get kenne bell's new blower kit onto a fuel injected 351w block.

any ideas or thoughts?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'm putting a twinscrew supercharger on a 200 six with 3 66 corvair one barrels so i know you can put one on a 351 EFI.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanna see a K-B 4.9L Bigun with the "1800-hp" intercooler on a M-6009-460 with AFR heads and with Hammerhead Hemi heads; SEFI and a drives-like-OE tune (ideally, with an inline AKI sensor, so it runs well on crappy gas (85/87 AKI) or awesome on 91/93/E85.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts