Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a twin turbo setup for a little while now and the only thing I can find is single turbo systems. Do they even make them for v6 mustangs, or do you have to build it yourself?

·
Registered
203 Posts
i was looking around and i talked to some dealers and you can make it work and there are some kits out there. There is some links under my latest thread but the dealers say the install if you don't do it your self its big bucks and if you all ready have an aftermarket exhaust it can sometimes require some modification of the system. The other option you could do your self is procharger or vortech which are basically big belt driven turbos even though there superchargers you could look into both and see what you like they are bolt on and about the same cost if you wanted to do it your self.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
a twin turbo setup will be much more expensive than a S/C, if you wanna go twins do a rear mount the piping is a lot easier. either way a 3k budget is needed at least

·
Registered
203 Posts
based on if your doing the work your self but the ones i was finding are about the same price for parts within a grand or so but labors where it kills you if you don't do the install your self just depends on what you plan to get the twins might be a bit more if you don't count labor but its no really that far off from what i have seen on the web

1 - 7 of 7 Posts