Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
on stock internals you can go 400-450 rwhp. If you have a forged bottom end, you can make more power then you will care to have for the street.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
ok2003 mustang gt stock looking at a twin turbo wat kind of power would i be looking at
a simple search would provide you with more info you could shake a stick out but since no one uses it, well answer this another time. you can make more than enough to break your motor, but you will want to detune it to 8-9 psi and keep the power under 450 rwhp. now with fuel upgrades, builot bottem end, heads, and good turbo cams, you can make a shot ton of power.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
well a good twin turbo kit is going to be $6000 plus. labor to install will be over $1000, easy. and if you go with a built motor and all the upgrades you're looking at another $5k for motor and install. if you go with a built engine with twin turbos including labor you're gonna be WELL over twelve thousand dollars. probably 15k. not cheap

but you will be making power beyond your wildest dreams. with a setup like drgn said, you can make over 1000rwhp

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can make 450 rwhp .I have a twin turbo kit on my 2001 with the stock motor .Install will cost 2-3000 most kits take 20 plus hours.:yesyou need a built motor and a (GOOD) fuel system.TURBO 6000
Fuel System 1500
labor 2300
built motor 7500
If you have the money
GOOD LUCK

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
welcome to MM Bullitt :hug

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Yeah, I was looking forward to having a twin turbo GT until I did the numbers... personally, if you can afford it, go for it. And, imho, I don't think a turbo kit on a GT would be nearly as much fun unless you could push the 500+ envelope.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts