Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well decided to start a new build again after contemplating not doing anything after I crashed the my other car. This one is going to be more street friendly and more enjoyable to drive than the previous one. The build consist of a 93 coupe which will get more attention to detail than my previous cars, that I will be using some of the parts of my wrecked car anyway. The engine is going to be an R block punched out to 352 ci. with TFS Highports and nice street roller cam, will be equipped with an S480 and an AOD with PTC convertor going to a 8.8 narrowed 3" on each side, car has been mini tubbed by me, first time that I do something like this. I will be running my old rims that consist of Weld Magnums, Black, 15x3 1/2 front and 15x12 rears. The car will be White with almost a brand new Black interior, Chrome moly 10 point with full interior. Here are some pics that I have and will be posting more soon, engine is being put together by me and my best friend Mitch.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pics, first motor is one I put together for a customer with my twin set up, the motor with the black valve covers is my motor for this build, thanks.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts