Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 Mustang GT...

Ive realized that after turning on my foglights for about 15 miutes my entire light system shuts off... leaving me in the pitch black with no lights... but ive heard about a TSB (Technical Service Bulliton) saying there is a short... this is the article

Mustang GT Fog Light Fix

if anyone has done this can you tell me how much it was to do it at a shop, or if it did work for you doing it yourself.

and the other problem is now when i take LEFT TURNS, there is a single knock on the right side and i can also physically feel this knock, but it doesnt make a second noise when straightening out...

Im just wondering if these are popular problems (I know the first one is) or if i have done something wrong

i thought it might have been the rims knocking on my suspension... i have GT500s that are 17x9 inches... but ive had the rims for 2 years and its never made that sound before

thanks to who ever can help, i really appreciate it!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I had the same problem with my fox when I had the fogs on for a while. My guy told me it happen's to the foxes because all the lights run throuh the same relay or something. I also had that knock on my pass side when I turned the wheel all the way. I was told I needed a new steering rack.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.