Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got in an accident (rear ended at a corner) and it scatched the hell outta my front (hit the curb) and rear bumeper so the ladys insurance is paying for i'm thinking of two tone sonic blue on the bumpers and side skirts faded into windveil blue (current color) anyone got some pics of something like this or any other ideas???

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
While car has been down for a bit, we decided on a 2 tone black/red with pins. Factory was torchred (maybe red fire?). Also painted engine bay black to go with the red powder coated motor. At the same time, we deleted aerial and rear back center brake light.

and the motor

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Holy crap that motor looks sexy!

OP, not sure about those two colors together. Not really feeling that combo.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I think those two colors would look fine together, just not faded. I saw a car a couple years back that was windviel with vista blue racing stripes ( that stopped about 6in from the front of the hood ) outlined with silver pin stripes and it looked down right sick.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
hey....ant members here own a foose edition stang? those are two tone

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here are a couple quick pictures of my two tone paint job.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Nice look you have going on there... Lookin pretty sharp ( If you had done blue and gray it would have been real sharp ( But Im my opinion is bias ;) ).

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
New guy in the house.. You have my attention since you used copper/orange Jay.

You got any pics in sunlight, looks like some metal flake in there. I'm not a big fan of graphics as the divider, but the tribal looks damn good I have to say..

Definately need to see some more shots of the ride..

·
Registered
13 Posts
If the sun comes out today I will try to get a couple for you. Here are a couple more of the engine bay. I know its a little dirty. Haven't had a chance to wash after the engine was put back in.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Damn, car looks great! I love that color combo, nicely done. I remember seeing the intake and valve covers months ago but never got to see it finished.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn thats nice Jay. Where in NM you from? I'm from Cruces

1 - 20 of 30 Posts