Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two kills read video descriptions for info

vid 1 civic vs prelude

by the way i was no where near full throttle lol. i had to let off three times to keep from getting up on the civic, then i was just toying around with him once i get next to him . i was rolling in 4th

2nd vid mach1 vs civic(gsr) he claimed he didnt get on vtech but i heard it . hes got no muffler or anything he cut it off like at the tranny haha so its loud as hell

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
nice win man, keep it going

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know it sounds funny even racing a civic but them damn things are fast. a guy at my work has the same kinda deal done on his but hes got headers, intake, and a vtech controller and stuff and he ran a 9.3

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
my friend has one with ported head gross cam cam gear, intake exhaust shifter and so on and his runs dec

still hondas and they still suck thu

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last nite i also raced the new 07 SI which im not sure what he had done but he was running DEAD even with that civic gsr swap. then i raced a sentra se-r or w/e that thing is.. beat him.. and a v6 mustang lol. i have NO idea why he thought he could beat me but he asked me to race.. he was bone stock 5 speed it was a 05+ model but i tore him a new hole. haha

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
the new SIs run like low 15s in a quarter, you hsould be able to hand that thing his ass

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did. he only beat me once and it was like our third race. i had come off the line wayyyy to hard and i spun through almost all of first on accident. i think i dumped it so it was my fault. some guy pulled up in an eclipse and was like whos the fastes one here, and everyone looked at me and is like ' the mach'! hahahaha i love my car

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i knew he did. i would have shown him on camera but it was going dead when i tryed to rewind for him.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
You should've passed the Civic and then went up next to the Prelude. At first I thought the race started at the first light. I was thinking man will this ever end?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the civic was the one i was behind the prelude was to the left. i guess you mean i shoulda passed the prelude which i did and kept going and beat the gsr civic?

i had thought about it but i didnt bc the supra was coming up behind me

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
You could've spun through 1st and 2nd and still whooped his ass. Now you need to find an LS1 to mess with ;)

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
cool vids!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
You could've spun through 1st and 2nd and still whooped his ass. Now you need to find an LS1 to mess with ;)
if you dont have good tires you will get eaten by a LS1 but they are def fun to run against real good challenge for a stock mach, got some decent tires, throw the rest of the exhaust on and you can beat the LS1's....stock ones

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
if u race an ls1, just make sure, i mean damn sure that your launch and shifting is right on

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Hey, not to be a dick, but you should probably have posted this in the racing section or the video section. I don't think you want this section to end up like the V6 section (a complete cluster ****) after everyone worked so hard to get this 4V section started.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Hey, not to be a dick, but you should probably have posted this in the racing section or the video section. I don't think you want this section to end up like the V6 section (a complete cluster ****) after everyone worked so hard to get this 4V section started.
at least we dont have a million stickies and every other thread is a exhaust or ebay CAI intake question

1 - 20 of 31 Posts