1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name:Matt M.
Location (city, state): Fountain, CO
Items being sold:Tyhpoon Intake, T.B., Plenum

These items only have a couple thousand miles on them and are in geat shape with basicly no carbon buildup. The intake fits 99-04 4.6 or later 4.6's with the right adaptor plates. The 70mm throttle body and Plenum should fit all 4.6 engines and maybe 5.4's.
Asking price is:
$450 shipped for the intake
$100 shipped for the 70mm T.B. SOLD!
$100 shipped for the plenum SOLD!

May be willing to sell as package deal for the right offer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Your a bit expensive on the intake manifold you can get a new for under $400 and free shipping and handling. I see a price drop coming.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Your a bit expensive on the intake manifold you can get a new for under $400 and free shipping and handling. I see a price drop coming.
show me a link where you can get a typhoon for under 400 with free shipping?? If i remember correctly, its ported too isnt matt?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
show me a link where you can get a typhoon for under 400 with free shipping?? If i remember correctly, its ported too isnt matt?
+1 to the link cheapest I found was like $539, if your interested please feel free to make an offer. @F8L, this is a different tyhpoon intake I got off another car...but yes sir you are correct that mine is ported. Also had good results with it too btw.

·
MM Official Sammich Maker
6,732 Posts
I have the same intake but the polished one and i can say they are not $400 new.
glws and for good price's

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
price seems a little steep for a used intake, there only 500 or so and your trying to sell a used one for 50 bucks less? if your willing to come down on the price pm me your paypal and ill take it for sure

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shoot me an offer

Reactions: Roos

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Throttle body and Plenum SOLD!

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.... $400 for the intake

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
how much of a gain over the stock intake with just a jlt cai and a tune?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im not sure, I cut 2 tenths of my et while loosing 2-3 lbs of boost. So it definatly flows more than stock, and pulls harder up top. Also its alot safer tham the stock plastic intake if you ever plan to run nitrous.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.. motivated seller, make me an offer on the intake. Definatly a good bang for the buck when it comes to intakes... perfect for a PI swap also!

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All is SOLD!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts