Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some new ones...

Solid or poly bushings?

Adjustables? If so.. whats the best adjustment angle for 60ft?

Im mainly street drive the car, but want the best traction at the track with some 26x10.5x15 ET Streets and a 4.30.

Need to get my 60ft down and help prevent wheel hop. When I launch I have been told I have bad wheel hop and the suspension is unloading. with H&R super sport springs and stock lca/uca I have gotten 1.7560ft with bad wheel hop.

Thanks Ahead of time.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
How much WHP/WTQ do you have and plan on having? 5spd?

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
Looking to get some new ones...

Solid or poly bushings?

Adjustables? If so.. whats the best adjustment angle for 60ft?

Im mainly street drive the car, but want the best traction at the track with some 26x10.5x15 ET Streets and a 4.30.

Need to get my 60ft down and help prevent wheel hop. When I launch I have been told I have bad wheel hop and the suspension is unloading. with H&R super sport springs and stock lca/uca I have gotten 1.7560ft with bad wheel hop.

Thanks Ahead of time.
Do NOT get any UCA that does not have at least ONE spherical bearing on it. A solid poly bushed arm is HORRIBLE in 100% of all circumstances :yes

Jazzer... gittin' Casper and tbird all fired up :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much WHP/WTQ do you have and plan on having? 5spd?
Well i want to SC it soon.. just not sure when.. Im have pretty much all the simple bolt ons..

Chrome Cobra Rims
O/R X-Pipe w/ weld-in mufflers.
MGW Short Throw shifter
Built T3650 Trans w/ upgrades input shaft (rated 450HP)
Cobra aluminum Flywheel
Spec ST2+ Clutch
Aluminum driveshaft
Built Rear-end (Ford racing carrier, Moser 31spline axles, and a Ford Racing 4.30 gear)
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable Front and Back
Maximum Motor Sports CC plates.
Under drive pulleys
Diablo Predator Tuner
Cold air intake.
75MM Trickflow Intake Plentum
70MM Trickflow Throttle body
Intake spacer
New front Tires
New brakes and rotors
There might be more im missing

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
with those mods im putting down 13.00 @ 103mph with a 1.75 60ft with alot of wheel hoppp... Never had it dyno'd. So not sure what power im putting down.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
with those mods im putting down 13.00 @ 103mph with a 1.75 60ft with alot of wheel hoppp... Never had it dyno'd. So not sure what power im putting down.
You're probably putting down 245-255 rwhp or so.

I'm right in the same area with you. I've run a best of 8.36 @ 82.14 mph in the 1/8 with a 1.75 60'.

I'll soon be getting the Baseline street-launch UCAs and LCA #1s along with cutting 1/2 coil, an air bag in the right rear, and upper and lower torque box reinforcements.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT

I will be doing this soon.

I just found that my torque boxes are starting to seperate.

Im looking at this:
79-04 Mustang Heavy Duty Upper/Lower Torque Box Kit

I want to do the UCA and LCA at the same time. I want the best i can get for street/track use for a decent price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts