Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently i have been speaking to my buddy Rick from camaro5 about an upcoming event called BIG3BATTLE, I emailed BIG3BATTLE and this is what they responded with.

Michael:

It was a pleasure reading your email, was just as nice to see a Mustang owner wanting to represent FORD at the Big3Battle Car Show in 2012. Our Team is determined to bring back an old rivalry among the Big 3 from Detroit, but now its Big3Battle time and with all this late model muscle “its on”. We have built a Team that is simply the best at what they do and we will soon show everyone how Car Shows and Reality TV are done. Without letting to many things out of the bag yet lets just say our Big3Battle events will change things - forever.

We will have our first show and up to an additional two more shows in 2012. We will also be shooting film for our Reality TV show at our 2012 Car Show event/s. The Car Show will include many events like Drag Racing (Grudge Match Style), BAER Brakes Speed Stop, Auto-Cross, Show & Shine as well as other events TBA.

Sponsoring forums/ companies at the Big3Battle Car Shows will have their logo/ brand sticker prominently placed on competing vehicles. This allows each forum or company the ability to be fully represented at the Car Shows, as well as being captured on film for the Big3Battles Reality TV Show. This then allows all of you proud Mustang owners from this forum and others the chance to rep your forum, your brand and your ride.

Sweet deal and sic event right - careful read on.

I have seen Camaro5 events with over 400 cars and Dodge just had a spring event with close to 1000 between all three models. The bottom line is that Camaro5 has partnered with Big3Battle and will be representing the 5th Gen. Camaros in crazy numbers. We have also talked with some Dodge owners and FYI.... they are not laying down for anyone. Trust me these other brands want nothing more than to put the smack down on your brand, the history Mustang has built and whatever pride you think you have as a brand.

Whatever you do and if your Mustang forum members do intend on showing up please make sure you come strong and in numbers. It would be bad enough to lose at the Big3Battle Car Show by itself but on our Reality TV Show ROFL all of America would see that = NOT GOOD!

So to you and your fellow members this is “THE” event to be at, this is the “BIGGEST” Battle out there and this “IS” what people will be talking about. Big3Battle is the future - PERIOD!

So now that I have let you in on what we are going to do at our shows and teased you with our Reality TV gig and warned you about the competition coming in masses let me also let you in on an opportunity.

Late June in California we will be shooting with Michael Noval our TV Shows Executive Producer. We will be filming “some” footage/ trailers for our show. Soon on our website we will be selecting cars for that filming date and time. Saturday the 21st I will add a link with more information on this and how to register for the trailer filming gig.

Thanks for reaching out to me Michael its great to see your passion for what Big3Battle is all about. I only hope your passion for representing your ride and your brand is equally represented by your fellow forum members.

There is no excuse being this far out from our show to not show up and fight for the Big3Battle crown.

Keep in touch and good luck corralling your fellow Mustang owners.

Dave

PS Don’t shoot the messenger.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Interesting... Always down for big car shows. Although with the use of the words "rep" and "crew" it sounds like NOPI brought back to life.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Two words, tool box.

I also forgot about the...

Camaro5 said:
Celebrity like following that the owning a 5th Gen Camaro brings their owners.
I'm going to say this right now. I don't care if you talk about it here because his response is quite comical. However if any members go to Camaro5 to start forum drama, rest assured that you will not be a member at Modded Mustangs ever again. I'm not trying to be a hardass but "forum wars" is something we don't tolerate. It does nothing but create a bunch of senseless E-Dick measuring.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I'm registered and local. I'm down and gonna rep. I need some moddedmustangs stickers ;)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I'm registered and local. I'm down and gonna rep. I need some moddedmustangs stickers ;)
i made a thread about this a while ago. i wanted some moddedmustang stickers and they still havent done it, even side window stickers would be cheap and effective

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
From what I understand, the events will be happening throughout california

1 - 8 of 8 Posts