Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided against doing exterior mods this month and decided on a little more performance. Just got off the phone with Steve from BlowByRacing and ordered a Boss intake manifold w/ their tune. Should be here by next week and installed next weekend. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Let me know how it goes, I think that's going to be something I add eventually. Oh, and stop getting new stuff.... I need to stop adding mods to my list until I at least get the car.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I can't help it. I'm infected with the MOD bug again. I was vaccinated before when I had finished with my Mach 1, but as soon as I got my '11, it got me again. LOL

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
youll be happy with it! your car already looks sweet!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Swervo, do you already have a tune for your car or are you just now getting one with the intake?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Wooo. Cant wait to here results. (hear*)

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Swervo, do you already have a tune for your car or are you just now getting one with the intake?
I already have a tune from BBR for my JLT CAI, just getting an updated tune for the BOSS intake.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup know the feeling just bought a nitrous express kit last night
Nice man. I'll forgo the nitrous and save up for a procharger or hellion turbo kit

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet, just got my tracking number in my email.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice man. I need to get some long tubes and some better gears on mine too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You guys make me SICK!

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys make me SICK!
Sorry, just can't help myself.

Anyway, I just got back from TruFiber and came away with a set I'd TruCarbon carbon fiber side skirts. Only paid a third of the price too. ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry, just can't help myself.

Anyway, I just got back from TruFiber and came away with a set I'd TruCarbon carbon fiber side skirts. Only paid a third of the price too. ;)
That's cool... Think i'm gonna order some Roush axlebacks. That'll be my first mod. If i can get them at a cheap price.

·
Registered
47 Posts
sorry for the newb question but whats the added horsepower/tq compared to the average intake and tune vs the boss manifold and tune?

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry for the newb question but whats the added horsepower/tq compared to the average intake and tune vs the boss manifold and tune?
From what I read it loses some tq down low and gains hp above 6800 rpm. I'm just building a foundation right now til I can get a procharger or turbo.

·
Registered
119 Posts
From the Dynos I've seen it also seems to smooth out the curves, but that just might be the tune that they put with it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts