Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what the story is here, I just stumbled across this today and happened to have my camera. It doesn't look good for the architect. If it was meant to be this way, it looks like ass...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
haha...
somebody's getting fired...

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
hey ****er, dont be taking pics of my house:mad:

·
Registered
5,372 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
that could have been caused very easily though...........

it might not necciserilly be the architects fault, but the actually conrtuction crew that built it, or it could have been a freak accident.

Years of poor maintnece followed by a out of control fork lift opperator could have brought that building to its......knees

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
that could have been caused very easily though...........

it might not necciserilly be the architects fault, but the actually conrtuction crew that built it, or it could have been a freak accident.

Years of poor maintnece followed by a out of control fork lift opperator could have brought that building to its......knees
sure thing Mr. Technical

:p

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
sure thing Mr. Technical

im just sayin it's not always the guy who came up with the plans......

take the titanic for instance..... unsinkable ship, unless u drive her into an iceberg. User error dude. :lol

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

take the titanic for instance..... unsinkable ship, unless u drive her into an iceberg. User error dude. :lol
I agree, badly poored footings can easily result in something like this, but normally that's after you add some weight. If it was a footing issue, how in the world do you poor them all shitty? Along the back side there are about 15 or 20 (what should be vertical pillars) similar to the one you see on the left all crooked. You can actually see them through the glass that remains..

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I agree, badly poored footings can easily result in something like this, but normally that's after you add some weight. If it was a footing issue, how in the world do you poor them all shitty? Along the back side there are about 15 or 20 (what should be vertical pillars) similar to the one you see on the left all crooked. You can actually see them through the glass that remains..

The tower of pisa is leaning like that building, but it wasn't planned to be that way...

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts

i know, just messing with ya;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts