1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
This stuff is the best damn cleaner on the market...BAR NONE...

Out of all the products I have used I have fell head over heels in love with this stuff...

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Part of me wants to buy it, but part of me wants to be cheap and keep using my diluted APC =/

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I have a feeling Sonax is much better than your APC. I hope so since I just ordered four bottles of it!

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I have a feeling Sonax is much better than your APC. I hope so since I just ordered four bottles of it!
Its the best stuff I have ever used...

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I figure it's on a whole 'nother level. Am I right??
Yea dude with my CG stuff I had to apply it and scrub the hell out of the wheels...With this sonax I literally apply it...Let it sit for 3-5 minutes then spray it off and hit a couple spots at most with a wheel brush...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Would like to give it a try at this great price but I have to repair the ride first. Michael I am sure your going to like it after seeing the pics it seem to clean the hell out of any wheel no matter how bad it is.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
What if you already keep your wheels clean/waxed? Is it worth the investment?

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
What if you already keep your wheels clean/waxed? Is it worth the investment?
Probably not at getting the 10 liters. LOL

I bought the 3 +1 pack figuring it would last me a lifetime on our cars. I'll use it every now and than again prior to sealing them. My fiance's chrome wheels need something right now because soap and water isn't cutting it.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Oh, I don't plan on buying a bulk pack.

At most the 3 + 1.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts