Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my car is full bolt on, cam, and sprayed. 99.9% of the time I have my NA tune in the car though, I was wondering if some UDPs would be worth the 150-200$ plus labor. Or should I save the money for something else

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
I don't think paying someone labor is worth it. If you get them, put them on yourself.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
They are extremely easy to install. I like mine.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
The steeda comes with a larger water pump pulley so a new belt is not needed unless your stock belt is in need of being replaced.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Doh!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Steeda. It comes with everything you need besides the new crank bolt that you need to get from ford.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
People on here claim ford charged 7, I was charged 12. Steeda does claim you can reuse the stock bolt 1 time, but they are TTY so I wouldn't.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Honestly.. Don't expect much for the cost...! When I was NA there was No real power difference as such. Although, It will feel like it's reving a little freer....that's about it...!!
Yep, it sure is a waste ($) if you are thinking of going superchargered. Knowing what I know now, I would have spent it somewhere else....

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Honestly.. Don't expect much for the cost...! When I was NA there was No real power difference as such. Although, It will feel like it's reving a little freer....that's about it...!!
Yep, it sure is a waste ($) if you are thinking of going FI. Knowing what I know now, I would have spent it somewhere else....
False. Its a waste if you're getting a blower.

They'd be fine with a turbo.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts