927 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
steeda but if ur gona supercharge then dont get them

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
i really dont know why you cant use underdrive pullies with boost.. i know it takes boost away when you do.. dont really know the other reason

·
Registered
927 Posts
bbk made a new set that is sfi approved, i ordered a set
first set sucked ..so they had to improve :sorry.

hope there as good as the Steeda's:eek:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
They are really worth MINIMAL gains, save your money and invest it towards a supercharger and forget the bolt-ons, except for an exhaust gotta love the sound!

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
surprisingly, i went to the mustang shop in auburn a while back and the guy said that pulleys with a timing advance is one of the best bang for the buck gains they recommend.. i dont have big plans for my car anymore cause i'm just gonna sell it for a cobra but i'm gonna get some pulleys soon as well as a tuner

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Stewart water pump!!. Same price as UDP's but with a better gain.

And slow02. Thats is the main reason for not doing UDP's on the blower setup. Its a waste of money. you will lose alot of power and you are paying 150-200 dollars for a power loss.

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Just buy summits and be done with it! Same Chit but only a C-note!(And they're a cool blue!)

John

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Steeda UDP.....YES!!

ANYTHING else....NO!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i've never really gotten a straight answer on the piggy back vs. non piggy backs. Why so anti-piggy back style pulleys? I've been running them for a year and a half with out any problems?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts