Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will unequal lengh headers work fine with a pypes offroad x? or do u have to have a special mid like for longtubes?

·
Registered
368 Posts
if u have the stock exhaust manifolds with the o/r x pipe on right now, then unequal or equal length shorty headers will fit just fine.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yeah you're going to feel a 2-5hp gain right? Gimme a break. I only suggest the unequals because spark plug changes will be much easier and you won't burn as many plug wires as you POSSIBLY would with equals.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah you're going to feel a 2-5hp gain right? Gimme a break. I only suggest the unequals because spark plug changes will be much easier and you won't burn as many plug wires as you POSSIBLY would with equals.
Well I have the BBK unequal and my plug changes were no different than when I had my stock headers. I just made sure that the wires were all facing up and out of the way. My wire looms worked well for keeping them from burning up. Not saying your rong but if you want that extra 2-5 hp just look under the hood every now and then to make sure everthings going well.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well I have the BBK unequal and my plug changes were no different than when I had my stock headers. I just made sure that the wires were all facing up and out of the way. My wire looms worked well for keeping them from burning up. Not saying your rong but if you want that extra 2-5 hp just look under the hood every now and then to make sure everthings going well.
Read my previous post. I suggested UNEQUALs over equals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts