Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
So let me get this straight: you wanted to buy a $145 set of gears, and wanted the 6% forum discount, which would have saved you a total of $8.70 (or $15.60 if you wanted the whole kit for some reason). Literally the only thing you have to do to earn the code is post a few times on this forum, but you were too lazy/uninvolved in the community to do that. So you demanded the rep give you the discount anyway, and when he declined you asked for $10 off just because? Then when he declined again, you go public to try to bully AM into giving you a discount you didn't earn.

Hmm, call me a cynic but I don't feel sorry for you. The code is a GIFT for being an ACTIVE member of this forum. Btw, if $15 is enough to piss you off enough to start a thread bitching about it, you need another hobby.
With this post 100%. Being in retail, everyone in retail loves this type of customer.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I hear you here Torch - Either way we're here to help no matter what. I can't stress it enough that I was a customer prior to being employed. Came here with a problem and essentially left with a job. Funny how it works but I just want everyone to know if something ever comes up, shoot us a carrier pigeon, email, call, pm. We'll see it!

Have a great weekend guys!

Alex

21 - 22 of 22 Posts