Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone post up pics of ur unique wheels. everyone has bullits, saleens, cobra, fr500's etc. i want to see some true forged or ccw's or something lol. they have a thread like this on svt performance and they look sick but im wondering how the wheels would look on gt's. lets see them :).

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
do drag rims.....

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not really looking to buy anything right now, just want to see some different stuff on peoples gt's. that way everyone can see what different things look like. drag wheels would be tight to see too...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
ImageShack -

hopefully this work, these are 20" dub bomber 5's, and for those who like the rims, but no the size they come in an 18" version as well

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
forgot to mention that the fronts are 20x8.5 and the rears are 20x10

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
there are a bunch over on the svt forum, just not sure how they would look on gt's because of the different bumper and side skirts. those AZA's are sick and like a quarter of the price of the true forged lol. i know there is a guy on here, cant remember who, but he has some bbs rims on his mustang. anyone know?

·
Registered
75 Posts
there are a bunch over on the svt forum, just not sure how they would look on gt's because of the different bumper and side skirts. those AZA's are sick and like a quarter of the price of the true forged lol. i know there is a guy on here, cant remember who, but he has some bbs rims on his mustang. anyone know?
Too bad they only offer an 8 inch rim for the fronts.:mad:

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
those do look good on that cobra!

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts

they're not super rare but I have seen alot of stangs...national meets included...and I have never seen a set of DD cobras in person yet alone in chrome :D Mr.Sinister has em in black and they look sick!!!

edit: I'd like to marry that cobra

:shiftyeyes

:love

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
those aza z1's are very nice looking.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts