Modded Mustang Forums banner

281 - 300 of 334 Posts

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
So I just got off the phone with a state trooper friend of mine. He informs me that the driver of the other vehicle is stable but critical, and they had to amputate his left arm. His wife is better and awake, and was asking how I was doing. The reason he called is she woke up from a medically induced coma, sand her husband is still in one.

·
Cleg Jr.
9,436 Posts
So I just got off the phone with a state trooper friend of mine. He informs me that the driver of the other vehicle is stable but critical, and they had to amputate his left arm. His wife is better and awake, and was asking how I was doing. The reason he called is she woke up from a medically induced coma, sand her husband is still in one.
I thought you said they had passed?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
I was given inaccurate info earlier on. I had corrected that a few days ago when I was told only that they were in the hospital still. I had no idea of their condition until today.

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
That's good news though!

·
Cleg Jr.
9,436 Posts
I was given inaccurate info earlier on. I had corrected that a few days ago when I was told only that they were in the hospital still. I had no idea of their condition until today.
Well that's really good news :yes

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hey Marc, I think my accident has you beat ... I will get pictures in the morning
You wrecked the LS? No no no no no!

Why is everyone wrecking their cars!?

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
No friggin way.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Hey Marc, I think my accident has you beat ... I will get pictures in the morning
I'm hoping not. $32,000 in damage is pretty bad.

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
Some little old Italian lady backed into my car with her sons pickup lol. She was like 9000 years old so she must have had one of those motorized stair chairs to get into this thing. So I walked up to the truck and I could see my car in the backup camera and both her hands were on the wheel and she was shaking. I was like are you ok because she was shaking like one of those little toy dogs. And she just looked at me like she killed someone and goes I hit your pretty car I'm sorry. I didn't really care, that's what insurance is for but she wouldn't stop shaking so I was standing there for like 15 minutes talking to her to calm her down. I think i just need to get the bumper cover replaced as it is gouged pretty badly and a new taillight I think so maybe I will just go and get a 2013 rear end.

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
Some little old Italian lady backed into my car with her sons pickup lol. She was like 9000 years old so she must have had one of those motorized stair chairs to get into this thing. So I walked up to the truck and I could see my car in the backup camera and both her hands were on the wheel and she was shaking. I was like are you ok because she was shaking like one of those little toy dogs. And she just looked at me like she killed someone and goes I hit your pretty car I'm sorry. I didn't really care, that's what insurance is for but she wouldn't stop shaking so I was standing there for like 15 minutes talking to her to calm her down. I think i just need to get the bumper cover replaced as it is gouged pretty badly and a new taillight I think so maybe I will just go and get a 2013 rear end.

Jeez I thought your car was completely trashed from your previous post.

I tip my hat to you Sir for treating that poor old lady the way you did.

Best of luck to you and Marc...and anyone else that had their ride ****ed up by someone or a ****ing Deer....

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?!

Lol. I don't even want to drive mine right now. There is some kind of curse.

I drive my 2014 like I stole it every ****ing day.

Just have fun with your ride. I work hard to afford such a fun daily driver, **** me I'll never let her sit around. Hell even with the stock 255 tires she does "ok" in the snow also.

·
Boss 302
2,886 Posts
I drive my 2014 like I stole it every ****ing day.

Just have fun with your ride. I work hard to afford such a fun daily driver, **** me I'll never let her sit around. Hell even with the stock 255 tires she does "ok" in the snow also.
You say that now...

I drove the red car for nearly 3 years DD 70 miles a day 3-4 days a week without even a nick, had the Boss 2 months nothing, everyone else is getting in accidents left and right, BAM I get hit and now another follows me.

There is something going on, never seen this many cars on one forum get hit so quickly. Also two of the few Boss 302 on this forum at that.

281 - 300 of 334 Posts