Modded Mustang Forums banner

301 - 320 of 334 Posts

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
You say that now...

I drove the red car for nearly 3 years DD 70 miles a day 3-4 days a week without even a nick, had the Boss 2 months nothing, everyone else is getting in accidents left and right, BAM I get hit and now another follows me.

There is something going on, never seen this many cars on one forum get hit so quickly. Also two of the few Boss 302 on this forum at that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Oh I know trust me. My 2005 GT was dented on each side, keyed, windshield cracked, etc etc after driving her for not even 3 years as my Daily Driver.

In the end though, I was fortunate to drive such a beast every day even with her scars.

Miss you......

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Well guys, I'm glad you are all ok still. And Marc, hope you start feeling better. I just hope that the other couple won't start hating on you for their situation.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Ok, so I got the call today from the insurance adjuster, got the final numbers hashed out for the payments on 'Ole Blue, and I'm satisfied with how things ended up so far. The people at Ford Credit have also been very helpful.

That said, it looks like I'll take delivery of the new car on Saturday. As luck would have it, I'm working Saturday, so it's not a total washout trip. I've also got a complete plan of what I want the new car to be when finished, just may take a while to get there. I am having to start over, you know.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Better see some pics this Saturday ill will be looking :)

·
CHIEF
179 Posts
Marc you are a f______ jinks. Just left the ER after wrecking mine. Have no idea if its totaled. They had me straped down and I didn't get a chance to walk around it. I'm fine , nothing broken . Just sore as hell. Boy these cars have alot of air bags. Hit the accelerator going for the brake. Asked the Dr. to pull my head out of my ass while he was checking me over. What a way to end a year!

·
CHIEF
179 Posts
Hope your right. Sucks big time. Wife ain't happy, had my 13 year old daughter with me at the time! Its pretty tight in my dog house. Ps, she's fine too! Says she would like to walk to school when vacation is over.That hurts more than my chest.

·
CHIEF
179 Posts
A retaining wall in front of a building. Side slipped coming out of a business entryway and over corrected .Normally I would of steered thru it , but becouse my daughter was with me , I decided to just brake. Big mistake! Some how i hit the gas instead of the brake. Talked to a guy today who was their and he said I hit the wall pretty hard. Since I didn't get to see the damage yesterday, I tried going to the yard today. They were closed ! The witness I taked to said he's pretty sure it's totaled. Said the engine broke away and was under the car!

301 - 320 of 334 Posts