Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 334 Posts

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts
There's an S197 curse going around, a month ago, my girlfriend struck a downed tree in her 05 GT, doing $7k in damage.

3 weeks ago, my buddy totaled his built 650hp 07 GT.

Marc does this today.

I don't wanna drive anymore.
I killed mine the second of november....

Marc, i hope you are ok minus your possible broken leg. Your car is replaceable, you aren't! Get well man!

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I think he was in the car alone. He would've mentioned otherwise.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Well, I'm alive. Leg is oh, just sore from hitting the dash.

My daughter Shelby was not with me, nor my som Andrew as I was on my way home from work.

State troopers just left taking my statement, he said the other party is at fault. And from what I'm being told, one of them is not doing so well. Please pray for them. The word fatality was thrown around.

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts

My daughter Shelby was not with me, nor my som Andrew as I was on my way home from work.

State troopers just left taking my statement, he said the other party is at fault. And from what I'm being told, one of them is not doing so well. Please pray for them. The word fatality was thrown around.
i hope all party's involved are ok

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Glad you're back on.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
**** i hope the other people make it out okay. Did you get any pictures of the other car marc? where they wearing the seat belt? im sure you were because if not you sure as hell wouldnt be typing here.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Glad your ok! Get well man praying for the other people to.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Glad you are ok Marc! Hope the other parties are ok ok too.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
**** i hope the other people make it out okay. Did you get any pictures of the other car marc? where they wearing the seat belt? im sure you were because if not you sure as hell wouldnt be typing here.
No pic of the other car. And still no word on their condition.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Wow Marc sorry man. Glad your okay though, hope everything goes well.

Thanks for keeping us posted jdos

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Wow. I'm glad your daughter or your son weren't involved. Hopefully the others will pull through and be okay aswell.

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts

glad you're alive and well Marc. Hoping the other party makes a full recovery.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Doctor is saying I can go home in a bit. Gonna be sore like no ones business. Out of work for several days.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Have you started looking for new Mustangs yet?

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
I have. We have an RS3 black on black I drool over. Or I could order one still. Or buy a 2012 Boss. GT500 not out of the discussion, either. Whatever it is will have to be special.

Blue eyes was a special car to me.

21 - 40 of 334 Posts