Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 334 Posts

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Glad you're ok, marc. Metal can be replaced, you can't.

Also glad that neither of your kids were with you. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope the folks in the other vehicle are alright.

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
Sorry I'm so late on this. ****, I hope you and everyone comes out of this situation ok. Marc is the man, always helping others and my dumb ass included.

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
Sucks to see but glad your ok. Hopefully the people in the other car pull though. Looks like you car held up pretty good considering. Drivers compartment looks great.

·
Registered
136 Posts
A bit late myself, glad to hear you're okay, Marc. I cringed when I saw that pic of your car, but you're alive and that's what matters. Hopefully the other people are alright too. But hey, shopping for a new car, so, silver linings and whatnot.

·
Registered
329 Posts
man those wrecked photos really make my thoat really swell shut. It's hard looking at those. Glad marc is ok and only ended up with a broken leg. The recovery will be long, as it was with mine when I broke both of my ankles in a bad car accidentabout 8 years ago. took 3 years for the pain to finally subside. Let us know if we can do anything to help you.. get well soon..

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Holy crap man. I was at work and had no idea this happened. Im glad you are OK and i hope the other party makes a full recovery.

As mentioned before, cars are replaceable, people arent.

Get better soon. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry to hear marc. Hope everyone involved makes a full recovery. Get well soon and good luck on your mustang search. Glad you made it through with minimal injuries.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Wow, what a terrible situation! Sorry to hear about the other drivers condition. I'll say a prayer for ya man! Glad you are ok

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wow, that was a really bad one. Glad you are OK, it looks like the Mustang did it's job and kept you safe.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Well, my right leg is still too bad to put any weight on it. I'm thinking of a replacement for her though. Maybe an 11 or 12 GT500, 12 Boss 302 or order a 14 in race red with track pack, nav, Recaro's and pedestal spoiler.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Holy ****! It sucks totaling a car, but better it, than you.

Glad you are doing ok, and hoping the other car occupants can make it through.

You know we are all here for ya, so let us know if there's anything we can do.

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
No. Must be grabber blue
Grabber Blue is no longer available. And with the damage done, I would rather good memories last than to try to recreate her. The wife wants a yellow 2015, so I'm leaving that option to her.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Damn man :(

Get feeling better soon!!

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Glad to gear you're ok Marc. Hope other party pulls through as well. Any chance of salvaging that motor?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
No, it got shoved into the passenger compartment. I'm betting the Cleansweep and the rest of the stereo gear in the dash are toast. I don't think there will be many parts coming off of this car. Even the exhaust pipes out the back looked jacked up, so I'm sure the frame is twisted.

41 - 60 of 334 Posts