Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
The worst stuff always happens to the nicest people. Well have a speedy recovery and I hope everyone involved comes out ok. Have fun car shopping as well sounds like you have a lot of choice's there.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
I've had a pretty bad wreck before also I know how your feeling.

Honestly I would just focus on your recovery. Take it slow. That leg is going to hurt for quite some time. No fractures?

You can get another mustang down the road. Getting another car should be the least of your worries

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
I just talked to my boss, keeping him up to date. The other driver didn't make it. Words cannot express the sorrow I am feeling right now.

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts
I just talked to my boss, keeping him up to date. The other driver didn't make it. Words cannot express the sorrow I am feeling right now.
damn dude, that sucks. I'll keep you and the other family in my thoughts.

·
'Murica
4,545 Posts
That is very sad, you never know how short life can be. I don't want to inject religion into this but I hope God watches over them and their family as well as you and yours.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Damn dude! I'm just now seeing this. So glad your ok but I can't imagine what your feeling. At fault or not, hearing that a life was lose just hurts and if can't imagine how you feel about it.

Also I'm sorry bout the car. But that's replaceable. Dose swearvo know yet? He loved that car so much and hated to sell it when he got deployed

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Damn dude! I'm just now seeing this. So glad your ok but I can't imagine what your feeling. At fault or not, hearing that a life was lose just hurts and if can't imagine how you feel about it.

Also I'm sorry bout the car. But that's replaceable. Dose swearvo know yet? He loved that car so much and hated to sell it when he got deployed
I doubt Swervo knows. I think he's in Japan. And he has his car in storage. I don't think he sold it.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Yeah, the support has been wonderful. Just wish I had an actual shoulder right now.
Marc sorry dude. I never dealt with something like this so I can't imagine how you feel. Hang on there buddy.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Wait... I thought you bought his car..

Oh **** me his car is silver lol. Didn't you bay that car from some one off here?? I know you did

·
Cleg Jr.
9,436 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
So they are identical. I thought Marc bought his after he deployed. Well at least I'm only semi crazy lol

61 - 80 of 334 Posts